Wearing Your Aligners
1) It is crucial for the dental office to be informed about any general health problems such as bone, blood or endocrine disorders, as many of these disease categories and some of the prescription and non-prescription drugs (including bisphosphonates) can affect teeth movement, which would interfere with the outcome of the Crystal Clear Aligners.
2) The length of treatment with Crystal Clear Aligners is primarily dependent on patient cooperation. Missed appointments, poor compliance with the due hours of wearing and/or instructions, poor oral hygiene and broken/lost appliances inevitably can lengthen the treatment, increase the cost, and affect the excellence of the predicted results.
3) Initially, the aligners may temporarily adversely affect speech and salivation. As a result, getting accustomed to the Crystal Clear aligners may take days or weeks. However, as the function is adjusted, salivation will cease. Please note that each case varies with an individual.
4) Custom color attachments will be bonded to certain teeth which will help Crystal Clear aligners stay in place.
5) Although Crystal Clear aligners are manufactured in USA with PBA free material, there is always the possibility of an allergic reaction.
6) Crystal Clear Aligners are not effective in the movement of dental implants.
7) Although it is very rare, wearing upper and lower stents may cause slight joint discomfort, headaches or ear soreness.
8) Due to the anatomy of the teeth, additional cosmetic dental procedures may be required to boost the treatment outcome for an additional cost.